Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blog Challenge: Day 1

A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

This is a picture taken on my webcam... so it's not the best quality :P. Anyway, today was a pretty great day. I'm on Winter Break right now so I don't have much to do. I got a bad cold a little over a week ago and today was the first day I actually felt (almost) back to normal! I had on-and-off fevers for the first few days and a horrible dry cough that wouldn't budge. The cough is pretty much still here and it's still difficult to be up and walking around without running out of breath and having a cough attack.
Since I felt pretty good today, I actually put some makeup on and an outfit together (I've been in sweats for over a week and, although I love sweats and I was comfy, they were starting to make me feel pretty 'blah'). I headed over to Walmart to buy some feminine products, Midol, and a new mascara (of which I'll post a review when I try it out a couple times). When I came home I felt pretty tired and short of breath but it was really nice to get out of the house! So... although nothing special happened, it was a good day :).

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you totally look like a good friend of mine. I don't know you, and I were actually just searching google for some stock pictures when I saw this. I really thought this was her. That's so weird!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete