Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Commitment

Well, I haven't made a new post since last May, I believe. That's quite a long time. After I took a trip to California in June, I wasn't really into doing my makeup so extravagantly every day and, therefore, didn't feel like doing tutorials. I started just swiping some eyeliner and mascara on everyday and that was that. Well recently I've began to miss experimenting with makeup and blog about my tutorials which is why I'm back.

I realize this blog wasn't just about makeup and could have blogged about other things, which I wish I had, but I just got really lazy about making videos on YouTube and blogging so just abandoned everything, I guess you could say. I don't plan on reactivating my YouTube because making and editing videos is quite time-consuming and I'm planning on concentrating a lot of time on school, work, and such.

However, I do plan on being more committed to my blog in order to share my ideas and thoughts and gain more followers who are interested in what I have to say (or blog).
I hope this new-year commitment sticks ^-^ and do not forget to share my blog with your friends.

Sincerely, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment