Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Daily Face Routine


My good camera is currently broken so I can't really upload tutorials right now since the quality of the pictures would not be good enough. Therefore, I decided to post up a daily face routine since that doesn't really require excellent-quality pictures, at least not with my routine.
All I use on a daily basis is concealer, mineral powder foundation, bronzer, eyeliner, mascara, and something to fill in my eyebrows. It's a simple routine and it only takes me about 10 minutes.


List of products:
-Aveeno 'Clear Complexion' Daily Moisturizer
-Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
-Maybelline Super Stay Concealer 24HR in Medium Beige
-MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Loose Foundation in Medium Plus
-N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
-Rimmel Soft Kohl Eye Liner Pencil in Black
-CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Mascara in Black Gold
-Revlon Brow Fantasy eyebrow pencil in Brunette
-Burt's Bees Medicated Lip Balm (not pictured)
Before Picture:

1. I use Aveeno to moisturize my whole face and Cetaphil to add extra moisture on my really dry areas (around my mouth, nose, and hairline). Then I'll add sunscreen but forgot to do so today :P
2. Then I put just a tiny amount of concealer under my eyes, around my nose, and under my bottom lip, as well as on any breakouts or blemishes.
3. Using a powder brush, I apply a light layer of MAC's mineralized foundation
4. With the same brush, I apply bronzer right under my cheekbones
5. I usually line my top lash line, my tightline, and waterline--lately though, I've been trying out lining my top lash line only :); but today I did lined my tightline and waterline.
6. I usually use CoverGirl's Lash Blast Volume in Black Brown but am trying out the new mascara today so I applied one coat of that :)
7. I lightly fill in my eyebrows with either my Revlon pencil or an eyeshadow but today I used the pencil.
8. And that's it!! I put on some lip balm and I'm finished :)

All pictures except for the first were taken on my cell phone and the quality is pretty okay but did wash out my skin tone a little bit. The first picture, taken on an old camera, shows my skin tone a little bit better :). Hope you enjoyed this post and maybe get some ideas on how to tone-down or play-up your routine. It's a very quick one that keeps my face looking natural but just accentuate my features a bit.

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment