Thursday, May 13, 2010

I love me some Mexican food

Yay for Mexican food!!

Above: Medium-well steak with pico de gallo, lettuce and diced tomatoes (salad? maybe just a topping), rice and beans.

Above: Beef and Bean Supreme Burrito (the name itself sounds heavenly) with the salad/topping, beans, and rice on the side.

We celebrated a family birthday yesterday so we went to a new Mexican restaurant in town--not really in town but more like 45 minutes away from my town--and it was just amazing!! I had the beef and bean supreme burrito and although it was a little to hot and spicy for me it was still so good! I managed to eat almost all of it and all my sides which I almost never do.. and the burrito was "heavy duty", as my dad likes to describe massive burritos, so you can imagine how darn good this was for me to eat almost all of it. My brother and mom had the steak and they both loved it and I am guessing their fajitas are really good also because a lot of people around our table were having that... I'm going to have to drag my friends with me so I can try them.
We had so much fun! We talked about me and my brothers and the trouble we'd get into when we were young kids like when one of my brothers drank some cleaning product because he thought it was Mountain Dew and ended up in the hospital, or when my youngest brother hid under the table one night and we all thought he was missing and almost called the police after we looked for him for an hour and when we found him he thought he was the cutest and funniest kid in the world, or how I would cry as a baby and shriek until my parents took me for a drive around the block at 1 A.M. so I could fall asleep (sorry mom and dad). Good times, good times.
It didn't hurt that our waiter was cute... overall, great place and great afternoon!

Above: My brother was falling asleep while waiting for his food so I thought I'd take a picture, but the flash was really bright and it made him wake up and cover his eyes LOL.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment