Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's like Christmas all over again!

So Tuesday afternoon was very cloudy and very rainy... I was completely loving it!! I love dark, cloudy days and what most people would call bad weather :P. So Tuesday afternoon was almost ideal; I only heard two sounds of thunder and I would have much more preferred more lighting and thunder.. and heavier rain hehe.
Anyway, Wednesday morning (yesterday morning) I woke up to some white powder outside my window :D!! I was so excited!! It honestly felt like Christmas again. I just laid in bed looking out the window for a good while and this is the beauty I was looking at:

It was not like a blizzard or anything and it didn't last all day, it was practically gone by late afternoon, but it was just so great to have some snow :). We've been having really warm days where I live (and by warm I mean 60-72 degrees farenheit lol) but yesterday and today have been in the 40s so it's been pretty darn awesome. Everytime I feel like the day feels like winter or Christmas I have a huge urge to watch the movie "Elf" (the one with Will Ferrell). Sadly, I didn't get to watch it yesterday because I had a pretty full day... maybe next time.
Anyway, just thought I'd share my thoughts and my happiness about it snowing in May here. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment