Friday, May 14, 2010

Pink and Brown Smokey Eye Look

I finally learned how to convert my videos to .wmv in order to edit them. I had filmed a couple different eye looks but always had to delete the project because I couldn't figure out how to edit them (I'm pretty much technology illiterate); but that is no longer the case :) I have now learned how to convert my videos from my camcorder and edit them! Yay! So here is the look I filmed today and edited (which by the way, was a pain in the rear end!). I hope you all enjoy!

Products I used:
On my eyes:
~Too Faced Shadow Insurance--Eye Primer
~Revlon's Illuminance Cream Shadows in Coastal Blues (I used the flesh colored shadow)--Lid Base
~Benefit's Big Beautiful Eyes Contour Kit--Lid, Crease, and Outer Corner
~Almay Intense I-Color Trio for Browns (I used the top highlight color)--Highlight/Brow Bone
~L'orealCarbon Black Lineur Intense Felt-Tip Liquid Eyeliner-Upper lash line
~A Maybelline Pencil Liner (name rubbed off) in Black--Waterline
~Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara in Black--Upper and lower eye lashes

On my face and lips:
~N.Y.C. Matte Bronzer in Sunny--Contour
~NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Smokey Look--Lips
*No blush or lipstick were used in this video

I hope you guys like this look and try it out! Comments, questions, and look requests are always welcome! XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment