Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mini NYX Haul

Hi everyone! I am so excited to post up my first blogpost! I decided to post up a mini haul that way I can test out putting up pictures and such :).
I stopped by ULTA today to treat myself for completing my first year of college :D!! I had my last two finals today and decided I deserved a couple little somethings.

I bought my first 10 color pallete from NYX's Runway collection.It is the Champagne & Caviar pallete and it is absolutely beautiful!! I originally wanted Jazz Night but my ULTA was all out so I picked this one and I do not regret it one bit! All the colors are very wearable and you can basically mix and match any of them! I will be doing a look using this palette tomorrow and will be able to see how well these on work and how long they last.



I also got two eyeshadows to add to my NYX collection, Copper and Black. Black should have been probably one of the first eyeshadows I ever got but I just now got around to getting it. They're both so smooth and really pigmented. Copper is probably one of my favorite NYX shadows--it is so beautiful and really a true copper color!! I'm so excited about that color.



The last thing I got was a Jumbo Pencil in Pots & Pans. I thought NYX didn't have a silver or gray pencil but saw someone swatching it on a YouTube review so I had to find it. It's super creamy and pigmented like all other Jumbo Pencils and am excited to use this as a smokey eye base.


So that is it for this haul. I hope everyone enjoyed and I hope you all will come back for more. I will be posting an eye look tomorrow and many more looks to come.

P.S. ULTA has most NYX products "buy 2 get 1 free" so make sure to take advantage of that. They also have other brands with the same deal :) go crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment