Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Purple Party Eye Look "Funky Sunset"



It was originally going to be just a normal purple smokey eye but I ended up playing around with my pallette and this is what I ended up with :) hope everyone likes it.

PRODUCTS Used:
♥Eyes:
~Too Faced Shadow Insurance ($17 at Sephora www.sephora.com)
~NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in "Lavender" ($4.19 at ULTA www.ulta.com)
~Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow Palette using a gold, hot pink, medium purple, deep purple, and cream/soft pink highlight color. ($18.95 www.coastalscents.com)
~NYX Single Eyeshadow in "Copper" ($5.99 at ULTA)
~L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner ($8.50 at drugstores)
~A Maybelline Pencil Eyeliner (name of product rubbed off but it was like $6)
~Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara ($8.39 at drugstores)
~Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara ($15)
***All NYX products can be found at ULTA or www.nyxcosmetics.com I also know of some websites that sell NYX products cheaper; message me if you'd like those websites)***
♥Face:
~N.Y.C. Matte Bronzer in "Sunny" ($2-3 at drugstores)
~Maybelline Expert-Wear Blush in "Pinch O' Pink" ($5-6 at drugstores)
♥Lips:
~H.I.P. Jelly Balm in "Plush" ($8.99 at drugstores)
--------------------------------------------------------



Leave your comments, questions, and requests in the comments section!! Follow me so you stay up to date on all my blog postings! And subscribe to my YouTube channel!
XOXO Noemi

No comments:

Post a Comment